Military_Women_48.jpg (越南女兵)  johnchen81.jpg

 線上收聽

哈拉片語「It's not over until the fat lady sings.」(不到最後關頭不知勝負)

英解︰a game or competition is not decided until it's over, there's still a chance to win

此片語常用在比賽進行之際。「the fat lady sings」(胖女士唱歌)是比喻最後關頭,當某一隊伍成績落後,教練便會以此鼓勵全隊士氣,不到最後一刻絕不輕言放棄。

不到最後關頭難分勝負
Let's keep fighting. After all, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
我們繼續奮戰吧!畢竟不到最後關頭難分勝負。

不到最後一刻絕不輕言放棄
No matter what the score is, remember that it's not over until the fat lady sings.
無論目前比數為何,要記得不到最後一刻絕不輕言放棄。

一定要堅持到最後一刻
It's not over until the fat lady sings is an important thing to remember when facing defeat.
面對挫敗的時候要記得,一定要堅持到最後一刻。

不到最後勝負難見分曉
Our team captain reminded us that it's not over until the fat lady sings, and we went and fought our way back into the game.
我們的隊長提醒我們不到最後勝負難見分曉,於是我們回到比賽場上奮力一戰。

不到最後不要放棄希望
He may not have chosen to work with our company yet, but remember, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
他可能還沒決定是否要跟我們公司合作, 但是記住,不到最後不要放棄希望。

線上收聽

「開車時」會講的十句語

「開車時」會講的十句語
1. Man, he's as slow as molasses!
天啊,他開車真是有夠慢的。

2. Would you stop being a backseat driver? I don't need you to teach me how to drive.
你可不可以不要再囉哩巴嗦了?我不需要你教我怎麼開車。

3. The car behind us is really annoying me. I don't know why the driver keeps riding the horn.
我們後面的那輛車真是讓我很受不了。我不曉得他為什麼一直按喇叭。

4. Give me a break! Can he drive or not? I wonder how he got his driver’s license.
你嘛幫幫忙!他到底會不會開車啊?我懷疑他是怎麼考到駕照的。

5. Why is he tailgating us?
他幹嘛一直跟在我們屁股後面?
6. I'm almost out of gas. Do you know where the nearest gas station is?
我快沒油了。你知道最近的加油站在哪裡嗎?

7. Fill it up. Unleaded, please.
無鉛汽油加滿,謝謝。

8. Let's go for a ride. / Let's take a road trip.
我們開車去兜風吧。

9. Sit tight. I'm gonna floor it!
坐好,我要踩油門加速了!

10. I have to slow it down a little bit. I know that there are some speed traps in this area.
我得把速度放慢一點。我知道這附近有一些測速照相。

---------------------------------------------------------

每天看美女或者是帥哥圖 有益身心健康!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    kylesue 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()