close

rou0405.jpg (一張圖兩享受)  李國銘.jpg (好像因為肝癌 過去了)

線上收聽

哈拉片語「Have a crush on someone」(迷戀某人,被某人煞到)

英解︰to adore someone, to be infatuated with someone
「Have a crush on someone」是「迷戀上某人」的意思。這個片語常用在「一時之間被愛情沖昏頭」的情境,因此常被用來比喻「盲目或不太成熟的短暫愛戀」。

被某人電到
I have a crush on the new boy in our math class.
我被我們數學班上的新同學電到了。

愛上某人
Don't tell anyone, but I think I have a crush on Sara.
不要跟別人說喔,但是我覺得我愛上莎拉了。

煞到某人
It's so tough being handsome because girls always end up having a crush on me.
長這麼帥真是難為,因為女孩子老是煞到我。

一時迷上某人
You only have a crush on him. Don't go thinking you're in love.
你只是一時迷上他罷了。不要自以為陷入愛河。

迷戀某人
How old were you when you first had a crush on someone?
你第一次迷戀別人是幾歲的時候?

 

 

線上收聽

「邀約朋友」的十句話

1. Why don't we go get some tea?
我們何不一塊去喝茶?

2. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend?
這個週末要不要去烤肉啊?

3. Hey, do you want to check out a band this Saturday night?
喂,這個星期六晚上要不要去看一個樂團表演?

4. I'm inviting you to my birthday party.
我要請你參加我的生日派對。

5. Are you interested in going dancing tonight?
今晚有沒有興趣去跳舞?

6. I'm thinking about going to KTV with my coworkers tonight. Wanna come?
我想今天晚上跟同事去唱KTV。要來嗎?

7. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend?
這個週末想跟我去逛街嗎?

8. How about going to see a movie with me tonight?
今晚跟我去看場電影怎麼樣?

9. What are you doing tomorrow night? I'm wondering if you're free for dinner.
你明天晚上有事嗎?我不曉得你有沒有空一塊吃晚飯。

10. Do you have any special plans for the weekend? Maybe we can go hiking. How does that sound?
你這個週末有沒有什麼特別的計畫?或許我們可以去爬山。你意下如何?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

每天看美女或者是帥哥圖 有益身心健康!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    kylesue 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()