close
Brian and Brian is talking to a clerk at a foreign currency exchange counter in the airport. Brian 正在機場的外幣兌換櫃檯與一位櫃檯人員說話。 |
Clerk: Hi, how may I help you?
嗨,有什麼我能為您服務的嗎?
Brian: Yes, I would like to change NT dollars into Thai baht.
嗯,我想要把台幣兌換成泰幣。
Clerk: Would you like to exchange traveler's checks or cash?
您想要兌換成旅行支票或是現金呢?
Brian: If I exchange traveler's checks, is there a service charge?
如果我要兌換成旅行支票,要不要加手續費?
Clerk: Yes, we'll charge three percent on traveler's checks.
要的。如果是旅行支票的話,我們會收百分之三的手續費。
Brian: Okay, then cash will be fine. What is the exchange rate today?
好吧,那麼換現金就可以了。今天的匯率是多少?
Clerk: One NT dollar to zero point eight five. How much do you want to exchange?
一塊台幣對零點八五泰幣。您想要兌換多少錢?
Brian: Ten thousand NT dollars, please.
請幫我換一萬元台幣。
Clerk: Here are eight thousand and five hundred baht.
這裡是八千五百元泰幣。
Brian: Would you mind giving me a receipt?
你可以給我一張收據嗎?
Clerk: No problem. Here you are.
沒問題。這是您的收據。
Brian: Thank you. Do you know where I can take out a travel insurance policy?
謝謝你。你知道我在哪裡可以投保旅遊險嗎?
Clerk: There is an insurance counter in the right corner, you can go over there to get more information about travel insurance.
在右邊角落有一個保險櫃檯,您可以到那邊去獲得更多旅遊險的資訊。
Brian: Okay, thank you so much.
好,非常謝謝你。
重要字詞講解: |
1. currency (n.) 貨幣 例:Brian is talking to a clerk at a foreign currency exchange counter in the airport. (Brian 正在機場的外幣兌換櫃檯與一位櫃檯人員說話。) 例:A strong currency benefits all the citizens of a country. (強有力的貨幣會讓一個國家的所有國民受益。) 2. exchange (v.) 兌換 例:Would you like to exchange traveler's checks or cash? (您想要兌換成旅行支票或是現金呢?) 例:I would like to exchange some NT dollars for American dollars. (我想把一些台幣換成美金。) ※ 小叮嚀: 「把 A 換成 B」可說成 "exchange A for / with B"。 3. service charge 手續費;服務費 例:If I exchange traveler's checks, is there a service charge? (如果我要兌換成旅行支票,要不要加手續費?) 例:The service charge for each document is 50 dollars. (文件的手續費是每件五十元。) 4. receipt (n.) 收據 例:Would you mind giving me a receipt? (你可以給我一張收據嗎?) 例:A receipt is a writing which acknowledges the receiving of goods or money. (收據就是告知收到貨品或金錢的文件。) 5. take out 投保 例:Do you know where I can take out a travel insurance policy? (你知道我在哪裡可以投保旅遊險嗎?) 例:The place where you are going is dangerous. You'd better take out a travel insurance policy. (你要去的地方很危險,你最好保個旅遊險。) ※ 小叮嚀: 「保一個險」可說成 "take out a insurance policy."。 |
相關實用句型解析
1. 把 … 變成 …
change … into …
例: I would like to change NT dollars into Thai baht.
(我想要把台幣兌換成泰幣。)
例: They are trying to change the ugly duckling into a swan.
(他們正試著要把那隻醜小鴨變天鵝。)
※ 小叮嚀:
"change into" 合在一起用時,也有換(衣服)的意思。例如:
She is changing into her dress for the party.(她為了那場宴會,正在換上她的禮服。)
2. 你介意 / 可以 … 嗎?
Would you mind + V-ing…
例:Would you mind giving me a receipt?
(你可以給我一張收據嗎?)
例:Would you mind closing the window for me?
(你介意幫我關上窗戶嗎?)
※ 小叮嚀:
"would you mind" 後面也可接 if 子句,表達詢問的問題。例如:
Would you mind if you close the door for me? (你介意幫我關上窗戶嗎?)
-------------------------------------------------------------
全站熱搜